Mobility in Alameda County Fact Sheets|
These fact sheets highlight programs, resources, and efforts underway to serve Alameda County's older adults and persons with disabilities:
- Alameda County CTC Paratransit Advisory Planning Committee (PAPCO)
- Alameda County Hospital Discharge Transportation Service
- Aging in Alameda County
- Promoting Active Transportation for Older Adults
- Addressing Barriers to Transportation Access for Older Adults
- Making Public Transit Accessible and Appealing for Older Adults
Paratransit Advisory Planning Committee
Hospital Discharge Transportation Service
Aging in Alameda County
Promoting Active Transportation for Older Adults
Addressing Barriers to Transportation Access
Making Public Transit Accessible & Appealing for Older Adults
Alameda County Transportation Improvement Authority Paratransit Rider Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
Download the 2009 Paratransit Customer Satisfaction Survey and Results.
In 2009 a consumer survey was completed for all city-based paratransit programs in Alameda County.
This survey was requested by PAPCO and funded by the Alameda County CTC's Measure B Gap Grant Program.
Survey Results Presentation
Consumer Survey Final Report (MS Word)